Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Help for teachers and students!

My normal weekday night consists of planning for hours to prepare for the next day at school. My dearest hope is that my students are at home studying and practicing for as many hours as I am! I love when I come across tools that can be used inside and outside the classroom, than can aid both teachers AND students in accomplishing their goals.
Check out http://www.studyblue.com
It is a website where teachers are able to make digital flash cards. Some features...
*students can log in and practice with the pre-loaded cards the teacher creates
*students can take quizzes once they study and track their progress
*teachers can collaborate and share materials
*ready-to-print flash cards and review sheets are instantly created once the flashcards are made
*iPad and mobile app available
*students can be invited via email, social networks, or text messages
*class stats are recorded to help teachers assess progress
I just printed my first set of flashcards, ready for my kids to use tomorrow. Let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment